- We had a short video-editing training session today. Quite well, thanks to our ex-president and ex- vice for their guidance... 5 years ago
- Annual General Meeting photos bit.ly/lRvcZC 5 years ago
- A Note from the President bit.ly/leercq 5 years ago
- Annual General Meeting of F1 Club, 22/6/2011, 2.30pm - 3.00p.m. 5 years ago
- BlitzBang:Behind The Scenes http://bit.ly/eMtTgy 5 years ago
Greetings fellow members.
As the 2010/2011 session ends and the exco members of the new session takes over, I would like to thank each and every member who had actively participated in all of the activities held especially for the video presentation for the participation in the National Finals and some other activities.
2010 has been a huge year for the club, as we were the last batch to witness the old F1 Club room in SHOSA block which has been demolished to make way for the new building. Our club also finally had our own website, which is https://shsformula1.wordpress.com. Other than that, we have 2 new teams joining the existing team, which is BlitzBang and Falcon Nova.
I sincerely hope that the new exco members of the new session will be committed to make this club a better club, and may the new teams be qualified for the National Finals.
Aaron Lai Sekai,
F1 Club 2010/2011